8th Annual Greater Quad Cities Renaissance Faire
September 23-24, 2023 • 10 am – 6 pm
Credit Island Park – Davenport, Iowa
Stroll through our village marketplace and experience one of the most unique “craft shows” in the region. From clothing to leather goods, jewelry to artwork, there’s something for everyone.
Last Updated: 9/20/2022
- Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
- Bobo’s Blades – weapons of all kinds from $-$$$$, jewelry, & accessories
- C & J Concessions – grab ‘n go snacks & treats with funds going to cancer research
- Cat Sass Creations – Handmade fairy wings, enchanted lanterns, 3D printed items
- Chain Maiden – Chainmaille items, wire weaving, jewelry, serpent & sea themed
- Crystal Cabinet
- Darthead’s Stickcraft – Wood crafts, walking sticks, wooden jewelry & chairs
- Dead on Target Armory
- Enchanted Gifts – swords, tapestries, flags, books, drinking vessels & much more.
- Hook & Jill – author Andrea Jones will sign & sell her award-winning novels of ‘Neverland for Grown-ups’, as well as related book & accessories
- Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting.
- King’s Carvings – Woodworking, wood burning, shields, art, toys, furniture.
- Knight Fantasies – woodcrafts, fantasy art, dragon eggs, stuffed dragons, incense, etc.
- Luna’s Creations – Leather, bags, masks, bracelets, armguards, armor.
- Meyer’s Magical Market – Tiaras & Elven crowns, jewelry, foam weapons
- Mystik Raven – wands, homeopathic items, incense, keychains, & more
- Oakley’s Nerd Nook – laser engraved wood gaming items & accessories
- Paxton 3D – Articulating 3D dragons & mythical creatures, keychains, dragon eggs, dice towers
- R.A.W. Creations – Resin casting, handmade wood items, handmade candles
- Renscout’s Roost – Medieval knives, swords, axes, & daggers
- Saadja Designs – leather handmade & tooled billfolds, purses, wrapped mugs, waist cinchers & more
- Singing Tree Silver – Sterling silver jewelry, fossilized shark teeth, accessories
- Somerled Traders – Drinking horns, jewelry, Viking themed items
- Stotts Glass – Live glassblowing demonstrations, glass items for sale
- Vincente’s Valuables & Massage – Nautical & pathfinding items, helmets, shields, oils & epsoms, handmade baubels
- Wandering Hearts – Massage, handmade goods, roses
- Ye Old Funny Portraits
Royal Food Court
- Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
- Papa’s Best Dogs – Walking Tacos
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Clear Lake, IA
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2014-2023 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.