Stroll through our village marketplace and experience one of the most unique “craft shows” in the region. From clothing to leather goods, jewelry to artwork, there’s something for everyone.
Last Update: 9/24/2018:
- Amos Foods – turkey legs, full meals & beverages
- Axed in Time – public axe tossing
- Dead on Target Armory – swords, weapons & accessories
- Dragon’s Keep – chainmaille, jewelry & cabochaps
- Festival Souvenirs – collectibles, tankards & clothing
- Hook & Jill – signed novels, books & accessories
- Iowa Summer Snow – shaved ice & bottled water
- Keltic Karavan – tapestries, jewel boxes & collectibles
- King’s Carvings – woodwork, games & shields
- Raven & Ivy Studio – carvings, jewelry & apparel
- Ravenworks – accessories, collectibles & artforms
S & R Pony Rides – rides for the kids
- Simply Nixe – jewelry, sculptures & accessories
- Son of Blades – public knife tossing
- …and more to come!
Vendors, contact GQCRF17@gmail.com.