6th Annual Greater Quad Cities Renaissance Faire
September 25-26, 2021
Credit Island Park – Davenport, Iowa
Stroll through our village marketplace and experience one of the most unique “craft shows” in the region. From clothing to leather goods, jewelry to artwork, there’s something for everyone.
Last Updated: 3/19/2021
Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
Enchanted Gifts – swords, tapestries, flags, books, drinking vessels & much more.
Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting.
King’s Carvings – Woodworking, wood burning, shields, art, toys, furniture.
Luna’s Creations – Leather, bags, masks, bracelets, armguards, armor.
Simply Nixe – Wire wrapped jewelry, sculptures, & rocks.
Skie Borne Art – Original Celtic & Fantasy themed art, prints, decals, stickers.
Royal Food Court
Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (new location; no longer at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Clear Lake, IA
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2014-2021 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.